This infographic gives you some useful and simple tips on website speed optimization. This infographic on page speed optimization highlights some important stats, common problems that affect page speed, their impact on website, backed by some relevant case studies and at least tips and tricks for page speed optimization.
You may think your website loads pretty fast, but pretty fast can still cost you dearly. Your website should load with a blazing speed that blurs the line between “loading” and “instant.” Why is this so important? Today we’ll look at some compelling statistics that will make speed your top priority.
After that, I’ll show you an infographic that helps you speed up your website’s performance with some useful tips that every webmaster should be using.
Website Loading Speed Statistics
Every decision you make can affect your website’s speed, even your choice of blogging sites and platform can help or hurt your ultimate loading times. While you may think a second here or there doesn’t matter too much, it’s time to change that outlook.
Check out these statistics:
- 47% of consumers expect web pages to load in 2 seconds or less!
- 40% of users will abandon a website if it takes more than 3 seconds to load.
- A 1 second delay in loading can result in a 7% reduction in your conversions.
- 18% of shoppers will abandon their cart if the website is loading too slow.
- 46% of online shoppers say that checkout speed decides if they will return to a site.
- The total cost of abandoned shopping carts is $18 billion annually.
Maximize Your Speed and Your Results (Infographic)
Now it’s time to take action! The infographic below will help you speed up your site with a bunch of useful and simple tips. Check it out and let us know how it helped you in the comments!