6 ways to make a seductive 404 error page:
- Include a search bar for navigation
- Give link to your popular posts or homepage
- Use simple language to explain what went wrong
- Put a proper call-to-action button
- Offer a free update or product
The goal here is not to make your visitors quickly leave your site. Grab their attention with something interesting so they stay on your site. This can lead to more traffic and sales for your business.
Preview of this cool 404 error page template by DevelopGo.
404 error template highlights:
- Pure CSS3 animation
- Google font
- Mobile-friendly template
- Bootstrap 3
- 2 Layout with 2 background style (color & image)
- Layout: Liquid
- Files included: HTML Files, CSS Files, JS Files
- Compatible browsers: FireFox 3.5, Opera, Chrome, Safari, IE11
- Columns: 2
- Functionality: Other
- Documentation Level: Well Documented
- Software Version: 1.0
- License: GNU General Public License
Poorly optimized 404 error page can cause bounce rates to increase. This may also decrease your conversions.
Don’t let broken links and server errors kill your sales. In-fact, use them to boost your sales.
- Delivered as an instant download
- Documentation and source files included in the zip folder
- The product comes with a multi-use license, giving you the right to use them for multiple commercial or non-commercial websites
- Reselling, sharing, redistributing and giving away is NOT permitted
- No support and updates available
Grab this stunning 404 error page template absolutely FREE