So how can you use them?
- Include them in a Demo.
- Include them in a User Manual.
- Include them in your banners.
- Just about anywhere you think users will need it.
- You can easily add multi-touch features to your application and explain it to your users with the help of these icons.
Check out the free vector icons brought to you by Freepik
In addition to these great capabilities, there are also some other benefits of Icon Fonts.
As a font file is very small it means that there is a need for just one HTTP request on the server.
Because, icon font characters are vectors, this means that they look well even in high pixel-density displays.
3. Change of the size
Another great advantage is that the size of these icon fonts can be changes in a few minutes, and there is no need for Photoshop
Any CSS effect that is applicable to fonts, for example text-shadows, can also be applicable for font icons.
5. Workflow effectivity
Its too efficient and effective, as you can avoid to generate sprites and manually position various sized images and this will definitely save your time and efforts. After discovering the advantages of icon fonts, I’m more than sure that you want to generate some fonts. So here are the most known and useful icon font generators
You are free to use this image:
- For both personal and commercial projects and to modify it.
- In a website or presentation template or application or as part of your design.
You are not allowed to:
- Sub-license, resell or rent it.
- Include it in any online or offline archive or database.