A popular way to monetize a WordPress site is through display ads. But managing & displaying ads is no walk in the park.
Presenting WP Ad Center, an advanced ads manager plugin to help you control every aspect of the advertising on any WordPress website.
With ads manager plugin, you can:
- Display ads as a widget or shortcode
- Place Google Adsense banners or codes
- Set auto start/end dates for campaigns
- View detailed statistics for every campaign
- Offer ads for sale to other advertisers
- Collect payments easily using Paypal
Highlights of this Ads Manager Plugin:
Complete list of features this ads manager plugin from WPeka:
1. Unlimited Adzones / Banner Sizes -
Define as many Ad Zones as you like – Ad Zones are used to display the banners on your site. The Ad Zones can one banner at a time that rotates, or the can hold multiple banners which display at the same time.
2. Unlimited Campaigns -
A campaign is one set of banners running within an Ad Zone. Create as many campaigns as you like so you can carry out testing to see which is the most effective. You can set automatic start and end dates for your campaigns.
3. Easy Ad Zone Placement -
There are 3 methods to place the Ad Zones into your WordPress theme. With a Shortcode – Paste a Shortcode in any Post or Page Into Theme Files – Paste a PHP snippet anywhere in your WordPress Theme With a Widget – Drop a widget anywhere in your theme
4. Easy to Add your Media -
You can easily place your Google AdSense banner or AdSense code or any other kind of media using the easy add a banner screen, upload one from your computer, link to a banner online or simply paste in the code your ad network has given you.
5. Detailed Statistics -
You can view a graph for the statistics for every campaign you create, the graph shows impressions and clicks on the same chart so you can compare. You can easily download the chart as a.PNG file or print it from the stats screen.
6. Offer Advertising for Sale -
Offer advertisers the opportunity to purchase advertising directly on your site, simply create what packages you would like to offer – either time-based (eg monthly) or impression based. Then drop a shortcode into a page on your site and WP AdCenter will create a signup form for advertisers.
7. Automatically Collect Payment -
Advertisers can pay online using Paypal IPN, you will receive an email notification when an order is received and you can choose whether to accept or deny it.
8. Advertisers Can View Their Stats Online -
Once you approve an advertiser's order, they will receive an email with a username and password and they can log in to your site and check a graph of their stats to see the progress of their campaigns.
9. Set person Impressions –Set no of impressions per person
10. Auto Refresh your ads on a page
11. Transaction effects – Add different effects to your ads like -fadezoom, blindX, blindY and many more
12. Enable impressions – Set impression counts for ads
13. Paypal Integrated - Accept payments from the dashboard
14. Responsive – Mobile and desktop
15. All size advertisement – Choose any size of your choice for you banners
16. Check stats to know how each advert is performing
17. Complete stats – yearly, monthly, daily
18. Click – Through – Rate – Track the no of times the banner is clicked
19. Camping Schedule – Select proper time to schedule the campaigns
20. Exports of statistics – Export an Excel sheet of statistics report
21. Multiple banners per AdZone
22. Show multiple ads at a time in a row, column or grid
23. Auto – Disable Ads - after they expire
24. Use shortcodes, widgets or PHP to put ads on your site
- Delivered as an instant download once you place a successful order
- 1 Year of free support and updates will be provided by WPeka team
- It includes unlimited websites, personal and commercial use
- You cannot resell or redistribute them
Grab this ultimate ads manager plugin for just $19 (DealClub - FREE)