Preview of this App UI design Kit from Nine Hertz
With the release of latest Android, “material design” has become a quite trending concept and designers have started to use it in their applications. The app UI design PSD is created in a very efficient way with layered structure so that it can be edited and customized according to your project need.
It contains a lot of UI components with a great color combination and design styles which can also become more attractive by your creative design skills and ideas. If you have a little Photoshop skills, you can easily design your next Android app by using this material design PSD.
- Delivered as an instant download.
- You can use these PSD designs for your personal and commercial use.
- The ZIP file contains .psd format.
- You can also alter PSD files to create your own design.
- You cannot sell this package on other websites or claim them as your own work.
This pack includes beautiful GUI elements such as:
- Floating action buttons
- Navigation bar & much more.
In 2014, Catherine Clifford from Entrepreneur Magazine predicted that the mobile app market would raise to be a $77 billion dollar industry by 2017.
Getting into mobile app market has never been this appealing, and mobile app developer jobs are some of the most sought after.
When designing mobile apps, a lot of the thought process goes into the two big aspects — UI and UX. The bread and butter for any mobile app today.