Building websites with HTML and CSS sounds like a daunting task. But Our today's freebie makes it straightforward and easy - tutorials on the mobile first web design approach to building a fully responsive website from scratch.
The thing that sets these tutorials apart is they use a Mobile First Design Perspective.
You will shake off the fear of building websites from scratch.
The steps are given in easy English. The best part is that you can download the tutorials and watch them at your pace.
Grab this deal for FREE [Limited time]
Watch a sample video for building websites with HTML and CSS by Laurence Svekis
The download includes any resources you need. Building websites with HTML and CSS seems like a cakewalk.
Key takeaways from these tutorials:
- Learn to build a website from scratch
- See the tools and resources used to create web code in action
- Learn HTML and CSS and how they work together
- Plan out your site and build it from scratch
- Develop your website template using HTML and add styling to make it look good
- The source code is provided so you can use and tweak as needed to make your own version of this website.
- HTML and CSS in the real world presented by an instructor with over 15 years experience in web development.
|Section 1: How to Build a Simple Responsive website from scratch|
Simple Responsive website from scratch
Course Resources Used to Build a website
HTML and WireFrame
Build HTML structure
HTML structure Source Code
Add Placeholder content
Add Styling to HTML Structure
How to turn Unorderd List into a Navbar
Source Code NavBar
Media Screen Sizes make it responsive
Clear Floating move around sections
Google Fonts and Customizing
Source Code HTML
Source Code CSS
Deal Terms -
- This course will be delivered as an instant download including all videos, documents, and resources.
- You can watch it anywhere and anytime since you will get the actual files to download.
- The Course contains total 16 lectures totalling 1-hour duration.