Check out this freebie from JTag
- The file will be delivered as an instant download.
- Available in.PSD/.JPG and.PNG formats
- Multiple commercial licenses included.
- No support and updates.
- Easily modifiable
- Permits changes in text, size and color
- No issues of pixelation
- Compatible with all types of websites
If users are not clicking, there is an issue. While a first step would be to check your user data and social data to identify how your calls to action are performing and which landing pages need the most attention.
There are 4 core considerations for every call to action button:
1) Text: Is your call to action clear? Does it create a sense of urgency? Is it short and to the point? Does it communicate value?
2) Placement: Is your call to action above the fold? Is it in a logical place where users would most likely take action?
3) Size: Is your button easy to find? Is it too big that is has become a distraction? Is it easily identifiable as a CTA button? Is it sized appropriately for mobile?
4) Color: Does your button visually stand out from the rest of the page? Is there enough white space surrounding it? Have you tested which colors provide you with the most clicks?
Adjusting these four elements can have a significant impact on landing page results, clicks, and conversions.