Sneak peek into the ebook from UX Mastery:
Self-assessment: Identify strengths and gaps
Interview: Patrick Neeman, UX Hiring Manager
More details about this ebook on UX Design:
- Insider secrets: The best way to learn is from someone who's already been there. That's why "Get Started in UX" features loads of personal stories, tips, tricks and hints from a variety of experts including recruiters, hiring managers, employers, UX students and professional designers.
- Practical advice: A comprehensive roadmap for launching a career in user experience, broken down into six simple steps.
- Pro tips: Dozens of tips and nuggets of wisdom gleaned from our years of experience, to fast-track your UX career.
- Instant access, any device: DRM-free files that you can read on your computer, Kindle, iPad or any other ebook reader.
- Networking Checklist: Networking events are critical to the future growth of your career. With our handy checklist, you'll be completely prepared for your next big event!
- Learn On the Go: This fantastic eBook comes with DRM-free files that let you read it on your computer, iPad, Kindle or any other eBook reader you may have. Your valuable lessons will be ready to digest wherever you are!
- Hiring Manager Interview: What better way to learn what UX recruiters want, than to ask one! You'll get to read an in-depth interview with Patrick Neeman, the Director of Product Design at Apptio, as well as the previous Director of User Experience at Jobvite.
- Bonuses: Self-Assessment Kit and Portfolio/Resume Templates: In addition to this ebook, you'll also receive some amazing bonus content, worth $60! This includes the Self-Assessment Kit, that will help you assess and chart your UX career, and a copy of the popular UX Mastery portfolio and resume template.
What readers are saying...
"This is an excellent book. It's thorough & clear and I'll have no hesitation recommending it to everyone who asks me "how do I get into UX." - Donna Spencer
"What Matt and Luke have put together here is not only great reading, it’s a comprehensive and, more importantly, realistic instruction manual for launching into a UX career. I not only highly recommend it, I wish that I’d had this when I was starting down my own path. Thanks to Matthew and Luke for adding this treasure to the UX treasure chest!" - Lis Hubert
"As a UI Designer looking to expand my career options, Get Started In UX is a very thorough and useful guide that prepares all the necessary ingredients to becoming a UX Practitioner, and presents them as deliciously digestible bite size chunks. I highly recommend it for aspiring UX practitioners from all backgrounds." - James Harvey
- eBook is available as an instant download after your purchase.
- Formats: .epub/ .mobi/ .pdf
- Includes self assessment kit