Sneak peek into the DevOps online training bundle from Eduonix:
1. Understanding Chef: The Practical Guide - (Details)
Lectures: 48 | Video: 9.5 hours
Automate your cloud infrastructure and learn configuration management tools from scratch in this Master Chef Tutorial.
Here’s what you will learn in this course:
- What is Chef and how does it work?
- Components of Chef including the development kit and Test Kitchen Tool
- The Chef server
- How to write your own Cookbook
- How to deploy instructions to bring nodes to its desired state
- How to Design and deploy a complete infrastructure from scratch on an actual LAMP stack.
2. Vagrant Essentials: Learn DevOps Using Vagrant (Details)
Lectures: 8 | Video: 5 hours
Complete Guide for Managing Infrastructure Using Vagrant.
Let’s take a look as to what you will learn in this course:
- A detailed introduction to Vagrant, including what it is and its benefits
- How to install Vagrant on your PC
- How to work with Vagrant, including basics and version control
- How to deploy your Vagrant machine
- Configuring your machine
- Working with Vagrant clustering
- How to find, manage and use Vagrant boxes
3. Git and GitHub Essentials (Details)
Lectures: 48 | Video: 7 hours
Learn about Git, Github & version control from scratch, including how to install Git in this Git & Github online course.
Let’s take a look at some of the things you will learn in this course:
- An introduction of Git and Github, including how to install Git on your Linux system.
- First steps with Git
- How to start working with remote repositories
- Understand how to work with different files
- How to revisit the history, branching and recovering from failures
- How can you customize Git to get the most out of it, including working with submodules
- A detailed introduction to Github
- How to host your own Github repository
- Understanding and working with best practices.
4. Projects in Cloud Computing (Details)
Lectures: 69 | Video: 7 hours
Learn how cloud computing works & its important concepts with cloud computing projects in this cloud computing tutorial.
The course includes:
- Cloud Provisioning: Ansible, Vagrant
- Orchestration: Kubernetes
- Providers: AWS, GCloud, Microsoft Azure, Heroku and OpenShift
- Architecture: IaaS (Infrastructure as a Service), PaaS (Platform as a service) and SaaS (Software as a service)
- Application Clients: Azure Python SDK, GCloud SDK, Heroku SDK, OpenShift Client
- Build Tools: Gradle, WebPack and PIP
- Emerging Cloud Technologies: Docker clusters, ReactJS zero configuration, Microservices
5. Learn App Development with Docker From Scratch (Details)
Lectures: 22 | Video: 4 hours
Learn how Docker can simplify app development and shipping in this Docker online training tutorial.
What you'll learn with this course:
- Virtualization and virtual machines
- Introduction to images and containers
- Docker workflow
- Docker file for applications
- Building a web application using Docker
- Extended Docker workflow
- Docker security
- Secure production containers
6. Learn Continuous Integration with Jenkins - All in One Guide (Details)
Lectures: 31 | Video: 5 hours
Automate your code through continuous integration. Learn how to configure Jenkins in this Jenkins Beginners tutorial.
Let’s look at what you will learn in this course:
- A detailed introduction about what is continuous integration
- Installing and configuring Jenkins
- Different plug-ins that are available in Jenkins and what they do
- How to integrate Jenkins with Maven, Tomcat, Git/GitHub, and BitBucket
- How to create built jobs and pipelines
- How to configure remote built and testing
- How to automate the job built and notification
- Automate code analysis and test reports
- Configure continuous deployment
- Backup and maintain your Jenkins serve
- Tips and Tricks to get optimum use of your Jenkins server
- You will receive special 100% off course access after your successful purchase
- You need to redeem the special link within 7 days of your purchase
- 30-Days refund policy for this DevOps online training bundle
- Once purchased, you get lifetime access to all these web development tutorial courses
- You'll receive certificate of completion after finishing all the courses