Flyers get the job done!
According to the Direct Marketing Association, 79% of people retain, convey or at least look at the contents of a flyer.
Where as 48% of people respond to flyer advertising.
Using a flyer can be a very effective sales-support tool if it's used properly for your specific business.
But creating an eye-catchy flyer is time consuming & expensive.
Today's deal gets you an awesome pack of 9 free business flyer templates.
Why use these customizable flyer templates?
- Various options – With 9 of designed and themed templates, no need to start from scratch. We have done all the hard work getting these attractive and professional looking flyers, so you can easily get started.
- Flexibility – These templates allow you to change text, colors, fonts, images, and backgrounds. Matching your business colors or brand only takes a few clicks.
- Affordability – All these 9 templates are totally free to create a custom flyer!
Striking features of these free business flyer templates:
- Fully customizable PSD files
- Easy-to-edit layouts, graphics files, images & text
- 300 DPI, CMYK color mode, size A4, 0.25”
- Print ready format
- High-resolution, high impact color images
- Unique color themes for each template design
Sneak peek into these free business flyer templates:
Here are a few important points to keep in mind while customizing these free business flyer templates:
- Content is King: Don’t rely on pretty images and design alone. Images and design are great to grab attention, but content is always more important. Craft the right headline, use the right words and choose the right call to action.
- Grab attention: Use attractive images, bright colors, and effective typography. Use a catch phrase to attract even more people to read your message.
- No images are better than bad images: Use high-quality powerful images to establish a visual focus. If you don’t have an eye-catching image that is high-quality, and tells a story, don’t use one at all. Pick a text-only design that plays with font sizes and colors instead.
- Keep it Useful: People are generally interested in information that can somehow be helpful to them. To help ensure you don’t lose the reader’s interest, be precise and clear, don’t clutter it with too much information, use brief simple sentences, and keep your text to the point.
- Give a reason to take action: Be clear on the desired outcome of your marketing campaign. State your intention by using a “call-to-action” statement. Common calls-to-action are: “Save now”, “Order now”, “Call today”, “Start a free Trial”, “Sign up for free”. Enforce this call-to-action by providing an incentive to act immediately: a limited time discount, or a special free trial, or a gift.
Deal Terms -
- Delivered as an instant download once you place the order.
- Available in .PSD and .PNG formats.
- You can use them for your commercial and personal use.
These easy-to-use flyers with editable vector shapes & colors work well at spreading the work about offers & attracting new customers.
Grab these flyer templates absolutely FREE!