You may not use these in your every project, but if you are building a website for an international audience, these icons will be God sent. It will impart instant readability to audiences across countries and of course give the added benefit of hassle-free navigation.
A closer look at these flag icons from Icons8
Five tips to use icons in website designing:
- Icons should be used instead of lists - If you are developing a site where you need to showcase all the products and services, a list will annoy users. Therefore, you must come up with various elegant icons, which should be used instead of boring lists. Icons will make the website attractive and stylish at the same time.
- Icons should be added to represent things - Icons have a very flexible nature, and they can be used in any website. If your website is loaded with various products and services, then icons can be used to denote all the services and products.
- Best for highlighting new and exciting features - Icons are small, but they have the power to attract attention. Therefore icons should be used very intelligently. Web designers must use icons to highlight new features, which should attract user’s attention instantly.
- Showcasing services by icons - If you are maintaining a website, which provides different kinds of services, then icons can help you a lot. By using proper icons, you can showcase your services without putting much effort.
- Use icons instead of headers - If you want to increase the overall appeal of your header, then you can add icons, this will increase the overall quality of the website, and moreover you will also get more attention from users.
- Delivered as an instant download once you place you order
- Available in .PNG and .SVG formats
- You can use these icons for your personal and commercial purpose
Grab this great bundle of 80 mini country flag icons for FREE!