You can use the mockups for your landing page, website header, presentation and at many more places. All you have to do is to double click the layer “edit me”, place your design and save the smart object and your design renders in the scene. Just add tagline and you are set!
You can easily edit the iPad and text on the PSDs even if you don't have any Photoshop skills. As all the scenes are of high-resolution of 300 DPI, you can downsize them according to your need. Plus, being powered by Smart Object, it enhances your interaction with each object.
Preview of the food mockup set from PSDFest
Be sure to check out PSDfest for more great mock ups and hero headers!
Elaborates on why mockups are worth the effort:
- Analysis — Mockups can help reveal any clashing visual elements while it’s still easy to change them. Moreover, by dedicating an entire phase to visuals, you’re able to fully flesh out your ideas and choose the best possible options.
- Editing before code — Furthering the point made above, these critical visual decisions are best answered at this point in the process, before coding begins. Edits made at this point at far easier than later in CSS or HTML.
- Design implementation — How does your initial design perform? From a usability perspective, a mockup lets you test the visual details and change them before it’s committed to code.
- All files will be available as an instant download
- Available format: .PSD and contains 12 PSD files
- Includes Extended license for commercial and personal projects
- Compatibility: PhotoShop CS4+
This freebie gets you:
- 12 easy-to-use fully editable PSDs
- Scenes with high-resolution of 300 DPI
- All scenes powered by Smart Object
- Size: 4666 x 3110 px