Watercolor design trend has sprung up all over the Internet.
Even though watercolors have been around for a while now, the use of them seems to be increasing.
If you’ve been thinking about trying out at least a few splashes of watercolor in your designs, you can do it in many different ways.
Use these 13 beautiful watercolor design patterns for:
- Website & Banner backgrounds
- Posters & flyers, wall decors & wallpapers
- Print designs, book covers, pillows covers
- Handbags, T-shirts, mugs & more
Sneal peek into these beautiful watercolor design patterns from Freepik
Here are some do’s & don'ts for using these patterns for your web design projects:
- Use lighting effects to highlight different parts of your website with a similar background
- Create a cohesive look by choosing patterns with colors in the same palette & intensity
- Use a centered, tiled or scaled image on a background to keep the symmetry of the website
- Ensure the edges of the image are consistent with the pattern to create a seamless background
- Incorporate transparency to create contrast and to help text pop off a background
- Delivered as an instant download once you place order
- Available in .AI and .EPS formats
- You are free to use for personal & commercial purposes
- You can share it and modify it, but it's necessary to credit the original creation as "designed by freepik.com"