Your lettering will get noticed!
In a world where computer-generated type dominates, hand-lettering stands out in a beautiful way.
Here's an awesome collection of 6 autumn hand lettering & watercolor designs. Use these designs for t-shirts, greeting cards, posters, billboards, gift tags, business cards & much more.
- 3 unique hand written phrases on abstract hand painted watercolor texture isolated on white background
- 3 modern brush font & calligraphy designs on autumn theme isolated on black background
Sneak peek into these hand lettering vector designs from Sunshine Art
Few important tips for working with artful hand lettering using watercolors:
- Write with a variety of colors as well as the classic black. Practice adding a swirl to the ends of each letter.
- Make use of the eyedropper in your ink bottle to letter words.
- Use a good calligraphy marker for a beautiful italic font.
- Write with the brush tip, then soften the letters with a water brush exposing the vivid water colors.
- Use the thin bottle tip to write letters and words and let it dry. Paint over with watercolor or twinkling H20s.
- Include the use of good old fashioned round paintbrush loaded up with your favorite colored ink to make a rich expression.
- Mix and match your lettering tools when illustrating journal pages with words. Experiment with the various effects from varieties of pens and paint.
- Use contrasting type styles for words, but not too many! A skinny script goes great with nice chunky sans-serif font.
Ready to dip your toes into the deep ocean of artful designs?
Deal Terms -
- Delivered as an instant download once you place an order
- You can use this freebie for your personal as well as commercial use
- Available in .AI/ .EPS/ .JPG format
- You cannot resell and redistribute these designs
Grab these designs absolutely FREE!
If you love this freebie then, don't hesitate to share...