Sneak peek into these hand lettering vector designs from Sunshine Art
Few important tips for working with artful hand lettering using watercolors:
- Write with a variety of colors as well as the classic black. Practice adding a swirl to the ends of each letter.
- Make use of the eyedropper in your ink bottle to letter words.
- Use a good calligraphy marker for a beautiful italic font.
- Write with the brush tip, then soften the letters with a water brush exposing the vivid water colors.
- Use the thin bottle tip to write letters and words and let it dry. Paint over with watercolor or twinkling H20s.
- Include the use of good old fashioned round paintbrush loaded up with your favorite colored ink to make a rich expression.
- Mix and match your lettering tools when illustrating journal pages with words. Experiment with the various effects from varieties of pens and paint.
- Use contrasting type styles for words, but not too many! A skinny script goes great with nice chunky sans-serif font.
So are you ready to dip your toes into the deep ocean of artful designs?
Deal Terms -
- Delivered as an instant download once you place an order
- You can use this freebie for your personal as well as commercial use
- Available in .AI/ .EPS/ .JPG format
- You cannot resell and redistribute these designs
Grab these designs absolutely FREE!
If you love this freebie then, don't hesitate to share...