Preview of the Zen Cart Template
Preview of the WordPress Theme
Here are some tips to set up your eCommerce store and make it successful:
- Don't jump start your e-commerce store. Get ready for your customers. If a visitor comes to the store and finds things are in a bad shape, you will loose the customer forever.
- Set up an "About Us" page to let your customers know about you. Since your customer is not going to speak to you directly, give him / her a comfort feel by giving more information about you.
- Set up your social media accounts so that you can connect with people and vice versa.
- You may not have the funds to build your app but since a large part of the world shops on apps, it makes sense to make sure that your website is fully responsive.
- Take care of your SEO right from the start. Work on your onpage SEO and try to get recommendations from other reputed sites
- Understand your customers. Conduct surveys on the site to know their needs so that you can customize your product offerings accordingly. Build up a database of their preferences so that you can target them closely.
Setting up your online store couldn't be simpler. A piece of cake if you grab our today's freebie.