Learn typography right from the basics to the level of a pro!
Typography From A to Z is an eCourse that will enable you to create the best typefaces for your projects. It will transform your creative talent into a professional skillset. This eCourse will help you:
- Understand typography fundamentals
- Apply typography principles to digital and print media
- Create outstanding text-based logos and designs
- Learn how typography is perceived by audiences/customers and more
Start to learn typography at zero cost with DealClub!
Not a DealClub member? Get this eCourse for $15
Check out more about this course:
- Section 1: Introduction
- Section 2: Vocabulary
- Section 3: Classifications
- Section 4: User Experience
- Section 5: Typography for Advertising
- Section 6: Adverts, web, and print
- Section 7: Typography for logos
- Section 8: Print and type
- Section 9: Publishing
- Section 10: End discussions
If you love typography design, or you're a print designer, graphic designer or animator, this eCourse is for you. Whether you're a beginner or an intermediate, the 73 lectures and 6 hours of content you get with this eCourse will shape a comprehensive skillset in you. Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign - you can choose from any publishing software to learn typography by following the instructor.
Each section the course includes:
- A walk through exercise for practical training
- Terminology training regarding typography (tracking, leading, kerning) and font classifications
- Concepts like how fonts impact a message, usage of fonts in media like advertising, the web, print, logos, and so on.
- Essentials of digital publishing
As this course concludes, you'll have both a theoretical and a literal understanding of typography, and you'll gain a solid groundwork in the practical uses of typography too.
- Adobe Illustrator: The standard software for graphics design, and where you will do the majority of your work. Create any illustration or digital art your mind is capable of thinking up, with any typeface effect too.
- Adobe Photoshop: Used for editing and manipulating photographs and images, but also with plenty of scope for font and typefaces Improve colour, add special effects, remove blemishes, create your own images with font from scratch, and more.
- Adobe InDesign: InDesign is a desktop publishing software application, usually used to create print media like posters, brochures, magazines, newspapers, books and signs (unlike Photoshop and Illustrator, which are digital based). Usually the most popular Adobe tool among typographers.
About Instructor - StoneRiver eLearning
StoneRiver eLearning is like an Online Technology Bootcamp because all they teach is technology. Whatever you're interested in from programming to the web and mobile development to graphic and web design - you'll get it from StoneRiver eLearning.
- You will receive access link and login details after your purchase.
- If you're a DealClub member, you get access to this eCourse for free. In case, you cancel your DealClub membership, or your DealClub membership is not renewed, your access to this eCourse is revoked.
- 30 days money back policy.
- Once purchased, you get lifetime access to the course.
- Certificate of Completion.