Become a PRO at Microsoft Excel - the most powerful tool to manage and analyze various types of data. Excel is a powerful application yet very intimidating. To make your learning journey easier we got you
An Essential Microsoft Excel 2016 Training Bundle
[Of 3-Courses From Beginner To Expert]
Learn Microsoft Excel 2016 inside and out with these 3 well-defined courses from the training bundle.
- Includes 3 complete courses:
- The Excel 2016 Beginner Course,
- Learn Excel 2016 Intermediate Level - Beyond the Basics, and
- The Excel 2016 Advanced Course
- Over 22 hours of high-quality video training by professional trainers
- 100 Individual video lectures
- Exercise files to practice along with the learning
- Demo project files to watch and learn
- Logical progress from the beginning with an easy intro to advanced topics
- Easy lessons to learn to create charts and graphs
- Certificate of completion
Excel at Excel to impress your colleagues now with a detailed Microsoft Excel 2016 Training Bundle. Teach yourself Excel basics, functions, and advanced formulas using these courses.
Become an Excel expert from a beginner today!
Grab Microsoft Excel 2016 Training Bundle
At A Deal Price Of
$197 $29 Only!
Grab An Additional 25% OFF On It...
Become A DealClub Member & Grab It For
A Sneak-Peak Inside Microsoft Excel 2016 Training Bundle!
Convert Table Into Pie-Diagram
What Exactly You'll Learn In This Training Bundle:
This Ultimate Microsoft Excel 2016 Training Bundle includes 3 complete courses which include 22 hours of video tutorials.
Ist Course: Microsoft Excel for Beginners
- Step-by-step, simple 1-2-3 methods for getting started with Excel 2016.
- The ribbon and how to personalize Excel in the options tab
- What's new in Excel 2016
- Working with a touchscreen in Excel
- Entering data in Excel
- Backing up, recovering and saving your workbooks
- How to print (the thing you want!) in Excel
- How formulas work and the basic formulas you need to know
- How to sort and filter data to see what you want
- Creating Tables
- Creating graphs and charts to bring your data to life
IInd Course: Microsoft Excel - Intermediate
- It starts where the beginning Excel course concluded.
- Tips and tricks to make the most of the ribbon
- Hotkeys and different views in Excel
- INDEX, MATCH
- VLOOKUP, HLOOKUP
- INDIRECT and OFFSET
- Named Ranges
- Dynamic functions and how they work
- More advanced charts like Waterfall and Sunburst
- Detailed chart formatting
- PivotTables, Pivot Charts, slicers, and Power Query
IIIrd Course: Advanced Microsoft Excel:
- How to create amazing looking charts and graphs
- Complex Time and Date functions
- VLOOKUP, HLOOKUP
- Statistical functions
- Using Excel for forecasting
- Connecting to external databases including Access and live web sources
- Advanced Tables, including Styles and References
- Advanced PivotTable uses including using filters, slicers and Pivot Charts
- Goal Seek, Scenario Manager, and Solver
- Advanced charts such as Stock charts, Bubble Charts, Radar Charts, and Sparklines
- Using the Excel web app
- Exercise files, demo files and optional quizzes and certificates of completion are all available to you during and upon completion of the course.
Testimonials Of Microsoft Excel 2016 Training Bundle
“I bought the course because I wanted to learn more about the use of Excel to assist me in my job. So far, I am very happy with the instructions. They are very detailed and easy to follow. I am able to pause to make notes and rewind if needed. I have used Excel with basic knowledge of the system, but I feel that when I am done with this course I will be able to create better spreadsheets and documents.” - Doris Santangelo
“I was able to learn a lot from this course and to do so at my own pace. I was able to review areas where I needed more time than someone more advanced than I. For the monetary investment, this is a great course for beginners.” - David F. Wilson
“I have been using Excel for some time and this course has shown me just how much I did not know or was unaware of. A terrific learning experience. Thanks for the opportunity!” - Allan Thomson
“I enjoyed the course and it was presented in an orderly fashion with incremental information that gave an intuitive feel to the progression. Thank you.” - John Brown
“Course is well done and since you can go back and review at any time or after the course is done is helpful for us slow learners.” - Rick Clarke
"This course was above my expectations. It's a lot better than another Excel course I did a while ago. Thanks a lot for your work!" - Benjamin van Noppen
"I'm finding this course very helpful and the instructor is very easy to understand. I am learning so much more than I did from another course I tried to take and lost interest in. This course has really kept my interest." - Diane Munizza
"Excellent course and teacher! I was pleasantly surprised to find this course made Excel almost seem simple. Toby, the teacher, explained elements so clearly and provided all the info you would need to be a proficient Excel user. Take this course!" - Barbara Gathany
"Great overview. I've taken Excel courses before, but haven't used it for several years, so this was a good refresher course that is suitable for someone with limited experience in Excel." - Mary S. Howard
- Lifetime access
- Redeem the coupon codes in the next 12 months
- For support email - [email protected]
Improve your job prospects and become more confident at Microsoft Excel 2016 from the convenience of your own computer.
Grab This Microsoft Excel 2016 Training Bundle
At A Deal Price Of $29 Only!
$197 | You Save: 88.32%
DealClub Member??? Get It For Just $21.75