Mobile apps are now used for almost everything. We have some great apps and some not-so-great apps and then the apps that just stand out of the crowd.
One of the most important criteria is the user interface (UI) and user experience (UX) of an app. It literally can make or break the deal. Instead of letting the sword hang around your neck, why not get a complete understanding of what mobile UI/UX and make well-designed apps that people will actually use?
Today, we bring you an eCourse that will help you:
- Understand the basics of UI/UX
- Learn each step of design process from planning to completion
- Gain insights into current trends and developments
- Build the UI/UX and develop skills
Get this mobile UI and UX eCourse for just $12 (DealClub $9)
Watch sample video from the course by StoneRivereLearning
- What is UI UX Design?
- Mobile UX Design Trends
- UX Discovery, Assessment & Planning
- “Nuts & Bolts” / Wireframing to Prototyping
- User Interface High Fidelity Design
- During Development - Building the UX
This course covers all aspects of the mobile UI/UX design process from start to finish, with graphic designers, stakeholders, designers from non-tech backgrounds, and developers in mind. If you need a crash course in UI/UX design, you've come to the right place.
- Design Process
The course is divided into six sections, with each section focusing on key 'design deliverables'. You will explore each phase of the design process, starting with requirements assessment and design project planning, to user experience recommendations and user interface design and documentation, to design implementation guidelines and management.
Along the way, you'll pick up all of the technical terminology involved. You'll learn about current design trends and the latest developments in the ever-changing world of mobile usability, and discover some expert tips to make your project a resounding success. Recommended exercises are presented at the end of each section so you can put your knowledge to practical use.
At the end of the course, you will be equipped with all the skills needed to oversee a mobile application's experience and interface design, from the planning stages right up to the finished product.
What others are saying about this course...
"This course covered everything. I learned what things mean, popular UX trends today, and how to create my own UX. Very well organized for learning." - Danylo Seriphainen
- You will receive access link and login details after your purchase.
- 30 days money back policy.
- Total 105 lectures, 14 hours of video.
- Once purchased, you get lifetime access to the course.