Popword- Instant Translation, Definition & Pronunciation

The biggest challenge for businesses dealing with international customers is the language barrier.  Since only 25% of internet users are native english speakers, it’s important to interact with the other 75% in their native language. Here’s presenting an instant translation tool that will help you do just that without having to leave your tab! 

 

Instantly read, write and pronounce in any language you want on any site with Popword- Annual Subscription!

Bridge the gap between you and your international clientele in a single click without having to leave the site you are on!

With Popword you can open up your business proposition to new customer segments that were previously out of reach. This in turn will help you improve your sales and profits. 

Here’s a Preview of This Instant Translation Software-

What do You Get With This Software?

  1. Instant translation, definition, & pronunciation on any site (sentences & words) without leaving the site you are in.
  2. Instant writing translation from and to any language in gmail and facebook so you can communicate your mind easily in any language!
  3. Revision for all previously translated, defined, & pronounced vocabulary to keep track of your performance!
  4. Availability of most languages for translation.

Here’s a Peak Into This Instant Translation Software-

Head on Here to Get a Free Demo- https://www.pop-word.com/

What is Included in The Annual Subscription? 

  1. Unlimited words and phrases translation.
  2. Unlimited word and phrase pronunciation.
  3. Unlimited definitions.
  4. Instant writing translation.
  5. Vocabulary store for you to go back to.
  6. Vocabulary lobby for revision.
  7. Performance tracker.

Here’s What Happy Customers of This Tool Have to Say!

"The best language learning extension I really enjoy not only translating any word/phrase from any language, but also listening to it. It is fabulous! With constant use you can learn language easily. I started using it and I can remember some phrases from listening to them and seeing their translation. I hope in a few months to come back for a more detailed review. I am very happy to get this. Best wishes to the developer.
Great product that makes learning languages on the fly a breeze! Great pricing! Great support! Highly recommend for anyone wanting to new languages!
It helps to translate your daily reading! I like the tool. I bought it because it helps me to read my daily newspapers in foreign languages. For instance, Le Monde. Here is my review showing how the tool works: https://video.marketinglilac.com/v/popword
Previous
Next

Deal Terms

How to download this product?
After completing your purchase you will receive an instructions document. Follow the instructions to redeem your code and start using the software.

 

What is the validity of the license key/coupon code?
(Within how many days the coupon code must be redeemed?)

The coupon code must be redeemed within 30 days from the date of purchase.

 

Is Lifetime Access available for this product?
No, Lifetime Access is not available for this product. An Annual subscription is available. 

 

Are Lifetime Updates available for this product?
No, Lifetime Updates are not available.

FREE updates are available for 1 year.

 

How to receive these updates?
The product will be updated automatically.

 

Is this deal for new users only?
Yes. This deal is for new users of Popword only.

 

How many users can use the license key/coupon code?
1 License Key for 1 User.

 

Can this product be accessed on all devices?
Yes. The product can be accessed on all devices- Desktops, Laptops, Tabs and Phones.

 

Is lifetime support available for this product?
Yes, FREE support is available for Lifetime.
For Support contact –[email protected] or visit- https://www.pop-word.com/#contact

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.

Scroll to Top