Looking for the special ebooks for designers?
Don't miss out on our 6 Smashing Designer's eBooks Bundle, which will help you to:
- Create Great design elements and Websites
- Generate more traffic to your site
- Develop healthy Relations with your site visitors
Buy the complete bundle of eBooks for designers just for $18 (DealClub $13.50)
A special bundle of 6 eBooks for designers by Smashing Magazine
Lets have a look at each eBook in detail.
1. Mastering Fireworks
This eBook will show you what can be achieved with Adobe Fireworks; such as creating interactive prototypes, time savers and parent libraries and extracting logos.
- The Power of Adobe Fireworks: What Can You Achieve With It?
- Developing A Design Workflow In Adobe Fireworks
- Refining Your Design In Adobe Fireworks
- Interactive Prototypes And Time-Savers With Adobe Fireworks
- Create Interactive Prototypes With Adobe Fireworks
- Simulating The Letterpress: From Live Filters In Fireworks To CSS Code
- Extracting Logos Using Levels In Adobe Fireworks
- Creating a Pattern Library with Evernote and Fireworks
- Create Demo: An Easy Way to Present Adobe Fireworks Design Prototypes
2. Mastering Illustrator
One of the most beloved vector graphic softwares among Web Designers is Adobe Illustrator.
Learn how to create graphics, transform a sketch into a vector, combine analog and digital techniques, prepare artwork for screen printing and useful typography tips focusing on Adobe Illustrator.
- Productive Web Design With… Adobe Illustrator?
- Creating Graphs With Adobe Illustrator
- Illustrator’s Live Trace: Sketch to Vector
- Mixing Up Illustration: Combining Analog And Digital Techniques
- Examples And Tips For Using Illustrator’s Warp Tools
- Preparing Artwork for Screen Printing in Adobe Illustrator
- Create a Cute Little Tiger in Illustrator
- Useful Typography Tips For Adobe Illustrator
3. Mastering Photoshop Vol. 3
This eBook "Mastering Photoshop, Vol.3" offers hints for recent techniques, such as using brush tools, anti-aliasing typography, layer and grid settings and unveiling masks and perfecting pixels.
- Brushing Up On Photoshop's Brush Tool
- Unveiling Photoshop Masks
- Mastering Photoshop With Paths
- The Ails Of Typographic Anti-Aliasing
- Mastering Photoshop Techniques: Layer Styles
- Establishing Your Grid In Photoshop
- Pixel Perfection When Rotating, Pasting And Nudging In Photoshop
- Top Non-Destructive Photoshop Techniques
- Exporting From Photoshop
- The Lost Art Of Design Etiquette
4. Creating Meaningful Websites
A collection of thoughts to give you some general impulses and perspectives on creating meaningful websites.
- A Comprehensive Website Planning Guide
- A Fun Approach To Creating More Successful Websites
- Defending The Generalists In The Web Design Industry
- Breaking Down Silos, Part 1: The Consequences Of Working In Isolation
- MUD: Minimum Usable Design
- A Craft Of Consequences: Reader, Writer And Emotional Design
- Easier Is Better Than Better
- Designing Engaging And Enjoyable Long-Form Reading Experiences
- Symptoms Of An Epidemic: Web Design Trends
5. UX Design Process
Learn how lean UX has made the whole discipline more approachable and attractive to startups.
Explore wireframing techniques, research planning and design bias.
- Interaction Design In The Cloud
- Lean Startup Is Great UX Packaging
- Fitting Big-Picture UX Into Agile Development
- You Already Know How To Use It
- Fixing A Broken User Experience
- Beyond Wireframing: The Real-Life UX Design Process
- Stop Redesigning And Start Tuning Your Site Instead
- Designer Myopia: How To Stop Designing For Ourselves
- The UX Research Plan That Stakeholders Love
6. Navigation & Interaction
The foundations of good UX design lie in transparent navigation and interaction patterns and systems.
A solid understanding of the rules is as important as knowing when to break them.
- The Elements Of Navigation
- Sticky Menus Are Quicker To Navigate
- Design Patterns: When Breaking The Rules Is OK
- Exploration Of Single-Page Websites
- Redefining Hick’s Law
- What Web Designers Can Learn From Video Games
- A New Mobile UX Design Material
- Mission Transition
- Designing With Audio: What Is Sound Good For?
- Instant download.
- All eBooks are provided in three DRM-free file formats — PDF, ePUB, Mobi and Kindle (DRM-free), for use on the device of your choice.
- All eBooks are fully searchable and text can be cut-and-pasted.
- Not for redistribution / resale.
Ready to grab these 6 useful ebooks for designers from Smashing Magazine for just $18 today?
4 Easy Steps to Buy this Deal:
- Enter your Name, Email (you don’t need to do this if you are logged in)
- Click ‘Buy Now’ button below.
- You will be redirected to the payment page. Fill the necessary info and make the payment.
- You will get an email with the instructions to download your purchase.
If you face any issues while buying this deal, please send a mail to [email protected]