A Sneak Peek Inside The 3D World Map Graphics Bundle:
What’s Inside This 3D World Map Graphics Bundle:
- 16 Landscape Illustrations of all the Continents and Nations in High Resolution,
- 16:9 ratio (easy to Crop in 4:3 or other ratios)
- Multiple Views available from the West and East sides.
- Web Size: 6000x3375 px 72 DPI RGB.
- Print Size (Print Size 20'x11'25'' 300DPI CMYK).
- Photoshop Vector Infographics and Texts included as shown in the Preview Images,
- Files are in .psd format along with the relative Illustrations.
- Customizable PSD files to illustrate your research/project with professionally designed Maps.
All The World Map Graphics Are Available In These Formats:
- Photoshop PSD Files with well-organized Groups: the graphics (sun, clouds..), the maps, the Infographics, and texts are all on separate Layers and Groups.
- The Files work with any Adobe Photoshop version from CS4 to CC 2018 (in any language), After your customization, you can easily Export for Web or Print.
- Easily Export for Print or Web from a completely customizable .psd File.
- 100% Real 3D Maps, generated from Earth Satellite Images and official references
- All the Continents, Nations, Seas, Oceans, Islands and Ice coverage represented in these Illustrations are 100% realistic and designed using official real photos of the Earth and real Maps (Read more in the Credits).
- These maps are suitable for any type of Web or Print project, public and personal, with the guarantee that they are a completely legit and reliable source of geographic information.
The Earth, more beautiful than ever. Does it look like that?
These illustrated maps are designed to provide a well-balanced mix between photorealism and drawing:
- ice coverage,
- sea depths etc.
Above mentioned elements in these world map graphics are all enhanced to give a clarity to the geographic details.
More About the World Map Graphics Bundle:
- All the information mentioned and represented as Infographics have to be considered as placeholders and not reliable data.
- They’re designed to give you an idea of how to represent actual facts and features depending on the Nation(s) that you want to show and your task.
- You can grab elements from one illustration and move it to another, or directly edit the elements inside the illustration itself.
- However, it is recommended that you start over creating the infographics yourself. Because it is very unlikely that the placeholders provided will suit your needs and objective.
- All the graphics shown as infographics are in Photoshop Vector format (Shapes and Texts). So you can also copy the Path of an object and work in Illustrator or Indesign.
- The glow and color effects are made using Layer Styles. It is easily replicable and applicable to other elements in your work.
Credits and Disclaimer:
- All the reference maps used are public domain images and suited for public reference.
- Big thanks to Tom Patterson (disclaimer) his maps made this project possible, and hopefully these illustrations will become a reliable resource for the community as much as his.
- Other references for the Infographics: Wikipedia, Nasa.
- Delivered as an instant download once you place your order.
- This purchase includes Commercial License.
- Cannot be re-sold or re-distributed for free.
Make your research papers/projects unbelievable using these realistic word map infographics.
Buy This 3D World Map Graphics Bundle
At A Deal Price Of $9
$200 | You Save: 95%
DealClub Member??? Download It For FREE.!!!