Sneak peek into these free legal agreements from ShouldISign:
1. Website Development Agreement:
- Whether you are a developer or an individual or business seeking the services of a developer, you want to have a website development agreement in place before any work begins.
- A website development agreement is useful in clarifying the relationship between the parties and includes provisions relating to the scope of services involved, ownership of intellectual property, payment, and timing.
- This agreement governs the relationship between users via the website and addresses topics such as creation and termination of accounts, ownership of content, and restrictions on use.
3. Subscription Agreement:
- When a company issues shares in the company to third parties, a subscription agreement is often utilized.
- The agreement sets forth, among other things, the number of shares issued, purchase price, and also contains representations and warranties as to the recipient’s ability to acquire the shares.
4. Domain Name Purchase Agreement:
- If you are an individual or business seeking to sell or buy a domain name from a third party, a Domain Name Purchase Agreement is a great way to memorialize the transaction.
Deal Terms -
- Delivered as an instant download once you place an order
- Agreements are available in .docx format
- You cannot re-distribute these contracts
- They are useful for any online business
Grab these 4 legal agreements FREE!