Where to use them?
- Use them for web and for mobile sites
- For print work such as posters, brochures, leaflets and more
- To share your content with your users via email, a blog post or even printing it out
- In PowerPoint presentations
- In your newsletters to boost conversions
These infographic templates are categorized into:
- Standard info
- World map
- Information technology, Computer objects
- Food and drink
- Earth day
Here are previews of these infographic templates from Vito12
- You’ll need a vector editing software such as Adobe Illustrator to work with these files.
- All texts are fully editable.
- Please install the font from the folder “FONTS_USE” before opening a file.
Benefits of using infographics:
- Infographics are eye-catching
- Infographics get shared more
- They increase brand awareness and reach
- They improve SEO
- Infographics help you connect with your audience
- Infographics are a great way to create a visually pleasing, easy to understand piece of content
- Available as an instant download after your purchase.
- Infographics are available in .EPS/ .AI and .JPG formats.
- Files size is 115 MB.
- All vectors are royalty free and can be used for both commercial and personal purposes.
- You are not permitted to redistribute/re-sell the actual vector files.