This ultimate guide is brought to you by Jane Portman
This eBook is for you, if you need to:
- Present killer design pitches to thrill clients.
- Create app landing pages that sells.
- Skyrocket your sales with strategic product presentation.
- Craft portfolio showcases that provide a continuous flow of dream clients.
What to expect from this eBook?
Creating presentations that are attractive as well as selling isn't easy. But it is not rocket science either!
This eBook will walk you through each and every aspect of app presentation. It will cover tips and techniques that you can start applying right away. It will help you teach how to:
- Handle device images
- Create dynamic compositions
- Work with illustrations, text, colors and other creative assets
You will also study the business side of things: various tips and tricks will help you effectively interact with clients, investors and customers.
The eBook features interviews with established designers who have a tremendous number of fans and followers: Nathan Barry, Leigh Taylor, Nick Disabato, Rett Martin, Haraldur Thorleifsson, Sylvain Weiss. You will uncover the secrets behind their success.
See what others are saying about this...
“Presentation is an overlooked area for many designers, but without it we won’t get very far. Through Jane’s extensive experience as a creative director, we can learn to use effective presentation to “sell” our work. This book is not to be missed!”
- Nathan Powell, Visual Designer and Writer
“In my career, I’ve learned that design isn’t just about making great things: it’s teaching a client about your work, and persuading them that it’s a good way forward. Jane’s book will help you learn how to present your work better, so you can have happier and less stressful engagements. If you want to be a better design professional, buy this book.”
- Nick Disabato, Interaction Designer and Writer
About the author
Jane Portman is an independent UI designer and consultant at UI Breakfast. She helps software businesses make more money with strategic design.
While working as a creative director at a large agency, she learned that most designers have no idea how to handle presentations. She then intend to change that by sharing her knowledge and experience with everyone.
She says that - "You should never carelessly treat your own work, your own baby. Put pride into what you show and how you do it!"
- Available as an instant download after your purchase.
- You will receive a PDF version of the eBook.