Becoming a graphic designer was never this easy...
Today we have got you an eCourse "Become a professional graphic designer", that will not only help you learn the fundamentals of graphic designing but will take you on a journey to becoming a thorough professional.
This eCourse spread over 29 lectures and 7+ hours of content helps you to learn:
- What graphic design is and how to become a graphic designer
- The principles of great designs
- Graphic design as it relates to Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Acrobat
- To design for the web using Dreamweaver
- Visual communication fundamentals
- Successful layout in graphic design
- How to get a job as a graphic designer
Grab this amazing eCourse just for $19 (DealClub $14.25)
Watch this sample video for becoming a graphic designer eCourse from StoneRivereLearning
This course is structured in such a way that anyone can begin with absolutely no knowledge of graphic design and leave with a full understanding of the graphic design profession, an understanding of the skills and tools necessary for success in becoming a graphic designer, and understanding of how to get a job or freelance work in graphic design, and an understanding of how to use the industry standard graphic design tools to create outstanding graphic design work.
Work From Home
Although some graphic designers go to an office to work every day, many graphic designers work from their home. You can make a good living doing freelance graphic design work, but many companies will employ you full time but allow you to work from home.
- Module 1: Introduction to Graphic Design
- Module 2: Visual Communication Fundamentals
- Module 3: Building Successful Layouts
- Module 4: The Tools To Put It All Together
- Module 5: Starting A Career As a Graphic Designer
- Module 6: Conclusion
- Module 7: Getting Started | Getting Started With Photoshop CC
- Module 8: Getting Comfortable In The Photoshop Environment
- Module 9: Resizing & Cropping Images
- Module 10: Creating & Working With Selections
- Module 11: Working With Layers
- Module 12: Retouching & Colour Correcting Photographs
- Module 13: Getting Started With Special Effects
- Module 14: Wrapping Up | Getting Started With Photoshop CC
What others are saying...
"Professional Graphic Designer
Thank you. I have waited a long time for a comprehensive overview of all the tools in PS. You have successfully linked the menus, tool and palettes in an enlightening way for me to fill in the gaps, knowledge and have a greater understanding of the overall power of PS. Thank you again thought it was time well spent. All lessons were clear sequential and easy to understand. Cheers L"
"A well rounded, thorough, and clear course
This course is fantastic! The video lectures are interesting and energetic. The content is clear and relevant. Not only will you learn the concepts of graphic design but you will also get some valuable insight into what's needed to become a successful graphic designer. If you want a quick, yet complete, introduction to graphic design, this is for you!"
This is an excellent course on graphic design. Well presented and very thorough. This is an outstanding course for anyone looking to get into the field of graphic design."
Ready to grab the lifetime access of this eCourse "Become a professional graphic designer" just for $19 today?