Watch a sample video for building websites with HTML and CSS by Laurence Svekis
The download includes any resources you need. Building websites with HTML and CSS seems like a cakewalk.
Key takeaways from these tutorials:
- Learn to build a website from scratch
- See the tools and resources used to create web code in action
- Learn HTML and CSS and how they work together
- Plan out your site and build it from scratch
- Develop your website template using HTML and add styling to make it look good
- The source code is provided so you can use and tweak as needed to make your own version of this website.
- HTML and CSS in the real world presented by an instructor with over 15 years experience in web development.
|Section 1: How to Build a Simple Responsive website from scratch|
Simple Responsive website from scratch
Course Resources Used to Build a website
HTML and WireFrame
Build HTML structure
HTML structure Source Code
Add Placeholder content
Add Styling to HTML Structure
How to turn Unorderd List into a Navbar
Source Code NavBar
Media Screen Sizes make it responsive
Clear Floating move around sections
Google Fonts and Customizing
Source Code HTML
Source Code CSS
Deal Terms -
- This course will be delivered as an instant download including all videos, documents, and resources.
- You can watch it anywhere and anytime since you will get the actual files to download.
- The Course contains total 16 lectures totalling 1-hour duration.