Here is the brief demo video of this eCourse by 02Geek
What is covered in the course:
- Role of CSS3 Selectors
- Explanation of all the different selectors
- How to work with selectors in the most effective way
- How to make your site modern, smart and engaging
- Learn the language that makes jQuery as powerful as it is
- 15 interactive lectures
- Less than 2 hours of video time
- Includes unlimited support from the guy who created the course
- Includes a community of over 10,000 students
- The Universal Selector
- Linking and Action Selectors
- CSS2 Attribute Selectors
- CSS3 Attribute Selectors
- Localizing your site with Language Selectors
- Working with a Not CSS3 Selectors
- Combining login with Combinator Selector
- Playing with CSS UI Selectors
- Adding Dynamic Content before or after an Element
- Manipulating inner content with inner content selector
- Focusing on a target with CSS3
- Getting to know the structural selector
- Comparing between only-child and only-of-type
- Selector Summery
- References and further reading
About Instructor - Ben Fhala
Ben Fhala discovered his passion for data visualization six years ago while he was working at Parsons in New York, in their data visualization department, PIIM. He is the owner of the online video training school, 02geek.com, and an Adobe ACP. He enjoys spending most of his time learning and teaching and has a love for visual programming and visualization in general. Ben has had the honor of developing applications for members of the US Congress, Prime Ministers, and Presidents around the world.
He has built many interactive experiences for companies such as Target, AT&T, Crayola, Marriott, Neutrogena, and Nokia. He has technically directed many award-winning projects and has been part of teams that have won three Agency of the Year awards. Among Ben's publications are Packt’s HTML5 Graphing and Data Visualization Cookbook.
- You will receive a special access link after your purchase.
- Once purchased, you get lifetime access to this eCourse.