Why are metrics important?
How do you know if your designs are achieving your goals if you can’t measure how many users are converting?
A successful design needs to pair with the right metrics so your business can succeed.
This book and videos will help improve your UX design process and get you away from the world of guesses and in-team arguments.
You can also use some analytics to build a picture of who your actual users are, which will help inform your creative choices and who to test with.
If you can’t measure it, how will you improve it?
What you'll learn from this UX design metrics guide:
This guide is for designers who are starting out on the road to becoming more data-driven. Here are the key things that this book covers:
- How to define success for users on your site and work out how your user journeys can contribute towards that
- Understanding the options for tracking on your website and the differences between Google Analytics and Mixpanel, including how to set them up
- How to build funnels that track your user journeys
- Creating personas with Google Analytics data that reflect the people that actually use your site
- Setting up a custom dashboard to watch the important metrics, so that you can see at a glance what is happening and what you need to respond to
What others have to say about this guide!
- You will receive redeem link with 100% off coupon code to download ebook in PDF format.
- Sold on a per user basis. The files cannot be shared or redistributed.
- Deal includes Complete Edition of the eBook containing audio book, 6x videos, Data-Driven UX Design slides, etc.
Grab this ultimate guide for just $25 (DealClub $18.75)