Sneak peek into these free arrow icons from Icons8
The navigability is many websites across the web are disastrous. Some blatant mistakes that many websites make are:
- 100% zoom snapshot - it does not show the entire website width wise. This is not forgivable.
- Different ways to achieve the same action - confuses the user
- Attention grabbing graphics without click - again confuses the user. If you are trying to bring attention to a particular region, it should be clickable.
- To much white space and no content
6 Easy ways to improve your site's navigation:
- Keep it consistent. Consistent navigation – in both how and where it appears on your site – promotes ease of use and increases your visitors’ ability to find relevant information more quickly.
- Make all navigation elements clickable. When using multiple categorical divisions in your navigation, all heading elements should be clickable links.
- Use accurate navigation titles. Visitors should have a general idea of what they should find on a page even before clicking any navigational link.
- Ensure your search feature works. When using an in-site search feature, the search results page must always produce relevant results.
- Divide categories clearly. If your navigation contains multiple sections, categories or sub-categories, these categories must be clearly and visually defined.
- Ensure every clickable image has ALT text. This is true of every image, but even more important for images that link to other pages.
- Delivered as an instant download once you place you order
- Available in .PNG / .SVG / .PDF and .EPS formats
- You can use these icons for your personal and commercial purpose