Here is the preview of this corporate email template from DealFuel
Some tips for you to fire your email campaigns:
- Use segmentation to closely target your subscribers
- Establish a connect by adding some personalization to it
- Add a clear call to action. Do not add a different call to actions. It may confuse the buyer
- Use a .JPG for an image rather than a .PNG file. A .JPG file is smaller in size and also is acceptable by most email clients
- Do not overuse images. Add images that add value to your email.
- Many people do not "turn on images" while viewing emails. So make sure that you add the "ALT" attribute for images. Do a preview of how the email will look without images for your own benefit.
- Last but not the least, make sure that you have a good subject line. That does not mean you have to resort to click bait subject lines. You can write a good subject line that will help your open rates. Here is a headline analyser that gives good results
Deal Terms -
- Delivered as an instant download once you place an order.
- This email template is compatible with MailChimp and CampaignMonitor.
- You can use this template for your personal and commercial purposes.
- Reselling and distributing not allowed.
So are you ready to grab this ultimate email template for your business for FREE?