Have a look at these beautiful Easter icons by Freepik
As an online business, how do you guarantee that your users will be excited and delighted when they crack the beautiful shell of your homepage? How do you ensure that your website is not just one big, beautiful — but empty — Easter egg?
By following these three essentials, you’ll be much more likely to convert your prospects and keep your existing customers engaged.
1. Make your website usable
Investing in solid information architecture will keep your users happy and your site scalable. Know what your users react to, what they like and dislike. Constantly fine-tune your website based on data-driven insights and strategic user-testing.
2. Make your website accessible
Web traffic is shifting away from desktop and laptop toward a wide and growing range of mostly mobile devices. And you want to allow your users the same great web experience, however, they access your site. Make it responsive. Make it browser-optimized. Make it mobile.
3. Make your website you (message and brand)
Content is the lifeblood of your website, and the essence of your business and brand in a nutshell. It needs to be precise and clear. It. Create a content strategy that ensures that your content stays readable and understandable, actionable and shareable.
- Delivered as an instant download once you place order
- Available in .AI and .EPS formats
- You are free to use for personal & commercial purposes
- You can share it and modify it, but it's necessary to credit the original creation as "designed by freepik.com"
Grab these Easter icons pack for FREE!