Preview of this beautiful invitation mockup:
As you're ready to tie a knot, here are some tips for your wedding invitation:
1. When should I send out our wedding invitations?
Wedding Invitations should be in the mail 6-8 weeks before the big day. If your wedding is a destination wedding or over a holiday weekend, make sure they are in the mail 8 - 10 weeks ahead of time. It will allow your guests plenty of time to make the necessary accommodations and reservations for your big day.
2. Where should I include our wedding website information?
The best place to include your wedding website information is on the Save the Date. If you are opting out of the Save the Date, add a small insert along with your wedding invitations that include the website and any other valuable information that your guests might need.
3. How do I tell our guests about the dress code?
The first clue you can give your guests is to reflect the tone of the event in your invitations. For a black tie event, go with a more traditional or classic invitation with elegant script fonts for your invitation suite. If your invitation includes more casual fonts and fun, bright colors you might suggest a more relaxed atmosphere to your guests.
Deal Terms -
- DThe mockup is delivered as an instant download once you place the order.
- The mockup is available in .EPS format.
- This deal contains one wedding mockup.
- You can distribute and use the attached design and make it available for personal or commercial purposes as long as you give attribution to GotPrint.com
- Check out more products from GotPrint
Are you ready to grab this beautiful wedding invitation mockup FREE?