Don't be one of the 'I wish I had' people out there. Start your very own website today.
In this step-by-step eCourse, you will learn everything, starting from how to build a WordPress website, managing it and lastly how you can market it to generate more traffic.
Highlights of this eCourse:
- Lectures: 52
- Video: 3 Hours
- Skill level: Novice to Intermediate
- Languages: English
- Includes Lifetime access
- Available on iOS and Android
So, if you want to have an online presence then this is the course for you.
Grab this eCourse and learn how to build a WordPress website in just $5 (DealClub $3.75)
Check out the videos of this eCourse from Udemy
How to install and setup WordPress
How to setup your permalinks
- Section 1: WordPress basics
- Section 2: WordPress intermediate
- Section 3: WordPress plugins
- Section 4: WordPress advanced
- Section 5: SEO
- Section 6: Email marketing
Each section in the curriculum, is further divided into lectures to elaborately explain each section.
This course will ideally suit someone who wants to learn how to build a WordPress website and build up a good following for it. This course will also take you through some good techniques to start your email marketing and SEO campaigns in the right way.
What are you going to get from this eCourse?
- Over 52 lectures and 3 hours of content
- Setup and manage a WordPress website
- Install and manage themes and plugins
- Add a contact form and implement Facebook commenting
- Make the website search engine friendly
- Implement good SEO practices when adding new posts or other content
- Setup an email marketing campaign
- Build a landing page
- Use MailChimp for email marketing campaign
What are the requirements?
The only thing a student will need is a domain and web hosting to install WordPress onto.
What others are saying about this eCourse?
"I was always searching for WordPress training and I found this course. The content of this course is awesome . You should take this course if you want to build your WordPress website and start you own marketing business." - Muhammad Haroon
So start now and let's get you on the road to building up your very own online presence with your first WordPress website.
Ready to learn how to build a WordPress website and market it?