With a majority of people now using smartphones, podcasts are back into marketing business.
Now it's your turn to learn podcasting and give it a shot!
Today's deal gets you an expert eCourse that will guide you in creating your first podcast.
This deal includes:
- Ten expert interviews
- Guidelines on how to get your podcast on iTunes and other popular podcast channels
- Tips and tricks on podcasting
- Guidelines on how to use Auphonic to upload podcasts & improve audio quality
- Guidelines on how to conduct interviews with Google Hangouts + Bonus
Grab this eCourse and learn podcasting from experts for just $10 (DealClub $7.50)
Podcasts are an excellent way to market your products via audios, videos or ePub files. They can be viewed, listened to, or transferred to a variety of media players. This deal will not only teach you the technicalities but will also give you a practical knowledge through expert opinion. Ten experts will tell their story and why they started interviewing others in podcasts. Each expert will share different tips and strategies about their podcasting journey.
Watch the sample video to know more:
You will learn from experts like:
- Andrew Warner of Mixergy.com
- Pat Flynn of SmartPassiveIncome.com
- Alan Levy of BlogTalkRadio.com
- Meron Bareket of MeronBareket.com (The Inspiring Innovation Podcast)
- Mike Thomas of MikeFromMaine.com
- Navid Moazzez of NavidMoazzez.com (The Lifestyle Architects)
- Michael O'Neal of SolopreneurHour.com
- Bryan Kelly of WhatTheSpeak.com
- Nick Ruiz of RecycledGoGetter.com
- Liz Brazier of LizBrazier.com
- John Lee Dumas of EntrepreneurOnFire.com
Each interview is in video format. Additionally, a mp3 download of each video is included with this course.
Bonus! This deal also gets you a video on Evernote for goal setting
- Section 1: First Section - Introduction
- Section 2: Expert interviews - 10 Top online marketing entrepreneurs
- Section 3: Podcasting & interview tips
Requirements for conducting a podcast:
- For PC - Audacity, VodBurner, Pamela For Skype
- For Mac - eCamm Recorder
- General tools (All Free) - Skype, Google Hangouts
About the Instructor - John Shea
John Shea hosts the online marketing show, "Voices Of Marketing" where he interviews successful online marketers and entrepreneurs. He also works full time for a company called Johnson String and runs his store called Skull Clothing part time. He has an experience with Amazon, eBay, eCommerce, Social Media, SEO, Affiliate Marketing, Podcasting, Lead Generation, Landing Page Design, WordPress & More.
What others are saying...
"This is my introduction to Podcasting, and I can say after buying a few other courses that this one is so far my favourite. I enjoyed John's presence." - Aurovici Sercomane
"Great interviews with amazing people online!
These are really valuable interviews with some top people online. Gives great insights and thought on how to learn podcasting by yourself. The how to on using Google Hangouts makes it very straightforward on how to record the conversations as well." - Jamie Cheng
"Excellent overview of podcasting! A unique way of setting up the content. Not only learn the setup but the actual process of interviewing the experts. Nice Job!" - Jon Schumacher
- Instant access to the course links after payment.
- Lifetime access to this course on Udemy
- 30 days refund policy
- Certificate of completion