Did you know that over 68% of all shopping carts on the Internet are abandoned?
While this is normal behavior in eCommerce, many web shop owners don’t know how to answer these questions:
- What makes customers leave items in shopping carts?
- What is my store’s cart abandonment rate?
- How can I prevent this from happening?
You can get answers to these and many other questions in our today's FREE eBook - A Jedi's Guide to Restoring Abandoned Carts in Magento. It will guide you on how to reduce your shopping cart abandonment rate.
Here's what included in this eBook
- Chapter 1: Top reasons for shopping cart abandonment
- Chapter 2: Preventing cart abandonment early on
- Chapter 3: Measuring your shopping cart abandonment rate
- Chapter 4: Crafting an effective “items in cart” email
- Chapter 5: Examples of great abandoned cart emails
- Chapter 6: Automating cart recovery with Abandoned Cart Alerts Pro
- Chapter 7: Tracking the performance of your abandoned cart emails
Tips to make your eCommerce site's checkout better:
- Clarify shipping prices upfront
- Eliminate hidden charges
- Make items in cart visible at all times
- Reduce steps in the checkout process
- Present A wide variety of payment options
- Keep the cart alive & send an 'abandoned cart' reminder
- Ask Users To Register For An Account After The Sale, Not Before
- Present High Quality & Interactive Product Images
- Highlight sales & discounts
- Display trust seals
As a bonus, here's an extra tip: maintaining transparency on product availability on your eCommerce site goes towards battling shopping cart abandonment as well.
- Delivered as an instant download once you place the order
- Single copy per user
- Redistribution is not allowed
Grab this ultimate eBook absolutely FREE!