There is nothing like a one-size-fits-all social media marketing strategies. Your target audience, your business goals, and your business organization are what shapes your strategy.
This Social Media Super-Package will help businesses of all sizes define (or redefine) its social media strategy, then step-by-step, show how to execute that strategy using the latest social media tools and platforms.
Workshop Objective: To create a social media strategy and plan for your online presence tailored to your business (one business) goals and target audience.
What this deal gets you:
- 3 live sessions over webinar with none other than Deltina Hay to shape up your social media policy (90 minutes each, maximum 12 participants) (worth $1125).
- Access to 22 courses from Deltina Hay for 6 months (worth $1625 if purchased separately).
- Access to Deltina's forum for 6 months.
- 1 Month DealClub membership worth $9.99.
- Access to KeywordXP Pro for 1 year worth $147 (Mac and Win versions).
- Access to any new courses released within the next 6-month of enrollment period on DeltinaU.com Platform-- even suggest courses.
- Option to extend access to Deltina's courses for low monthly (or yearly) fee.
More about what the 3 live sessions cover:
1st 90-minute seminar with Deltina Hay (2nd Wednesday of the month)
- Helping you define your goals and your target audience
- Identify the tools that best for your strategy (A manageable strategy for your business)
- Advice and help in setting up accounts in the Social Media Platforms and forums
- Identify the resources (time, capital) and constraints for your business and workarounds
2nd 90-minute seminar with Deltina Hay (3rd Wednesday of the month)
- Map out a plan that will reach your target audience
- Develop tactics to use within each relevant tool (Social Media Platforms)
3rd 90-minute seminar with Deltina Hay (4th Wednesday of the month)
- Long term success strategies
- Integration and automation of processes
- Measurement and Evaluation of success (Analytics) - what's working and what isn't
- Make sure you have a reliable Internet connection to use for the live sessions.
- If you have never used GoToMeeting before, go to http://support.citrixonline.com/en_US/Meeting/help_files/G2M050007 to make sure your computer can access the platform.
What will I achieve at the end of this workshop?
By the end of this workshop, you will have a fully developed, customized social media/digital marketing strategy that you can continue to develop with access to Deltina's courses and forum for 6 months.
More about your instructor - Deltina Hay:
Deltina Hay, the founder of DeltinaU, is the author of The Social Media Survival Guide, The Bootstrapper’s Guide to the Mobile Web, and The Bootstrapper’s Guide to the New Search Optimization. She is a veteran Web developer, publisher, and a pioneer in social media and online marketing, especially as it applies to small business and the publishing industry.
Deltina developed and taught the graduate, social media certificate program for Drury University. Her first book, The Social Media Survival Guide, is used as a text in countless colleges and universities, worldwide. This book was one of the first comprehensive books on social media tools, tactics, and strategies. The book's 3rd edition is going to be released soon.
Deltina’s online video courses reflect the futuristic and practical teachings of her books. Her courses feature real-world examples that focus on optimization and integration techniques vital to success in online marketing. Deltina’s motto is “Slow and Steady Wins the Race” and she practices what she preaches. Her courses teach you how to build a solid foundation in the social, mobile, and future Web that will help you achieve long-term success.
For nearly 30 years, Deltina has been doing custom programming, database management, web development, search optimization, and social media marketing consulting for businesses of all sizes. Some of her past clients include Real Simple Magazine, American Greetings, Nestle Toll House, Victoria’s Secret, H-E-B, Kraft, Hachette Books, and the University of Missouri.
What others are saying...
Video testimonial by Michael Mitov
Refund Policy: DealFuel Money back guarantee will make sure that you are not in the middle of nowhere. If the deal fails to meet your objective, we'll refund you in full.
Support & Queries: You will have access to Deltina's forum (moderated by Deltina) for 6 months