Are you creative and passionate and striving to achieve success?
Today's deal gets you a design inspiration guide that will help you define success!
- Promote yourself without feeling like a used car salesman
- Hug your critics, embrace failure and reinvent your work
- Launch small and build a larger, more engaged audience
- Share your process and break the rules
The Good Creative eBook outlines 18 habits of the world’s most respected artists. Follow the path of the experts to achieve your destination. This design inspiration guide is concise, invigorating manifesto for creative pursuits of every kind.
Grab this audio book + PDF just for $9 (DealClub $6.75)
This eBook helps you:
- Identify your own creativity
- Set your path to explore your creative potential
- Learn 18 habits of the world’s most respected artists
- Maintain focus on your work
- Promote yourself
- Become a sellout
- Understand the way of critics
- Embrace re-invention
- Learn self-promotion
- And much more...
Check out the audio book sample:
What readers are saying...
"18 words: Quick. Brilliant. Killer points. Inspiring examples. Finished in 30 minutes. Bounced out of my chair, re-inspired to work!"
- Derek Sivers, SIVERS.ORG & Ted Speaker
"This quick read is full of design inspiration and practical advice for doing creative work and putting yourself out there."
- Kate Kiefer Lee, Writer & Editor at Mailchimp, co-author of NICELY SAID
"Paul's the type of creative entrepreneur that everyone can learn from." - Jason Surfrapp, I WEAR YOUR SHIRT
He writes regularly for Inc., Fast Company, The Huffington Post, Forbes, Lifehacker, The Next Web, Smashing Magazine, Adobe’s 99u and many other publications.
He has worked with Silicon Valley startups, pro sports athletes, Fortune 500 companies, best-selling authors and the world’s biggest entrepreneurs. His clients include Yahoo, Mercedes-Benz, Microsoft, The Highline in New York City, Danielle LaPorte, Marie Forleo and Kris Carr.
Wish to know more about Paul, check out his interview An Encounter With An Adroit Artist & Author: Paul Jarvis
- Available as an instant download after your payment.
- Formats: mobi, epub, mp3 and pdf
- Cannot resell and redistribute.