This ebook was written to help businesses succeed on Pinterest. It is loaded with tips and tactics to dramatically increase followers, interaction, and conversions. Follow this guide and you should see an increase in traffic! If your product is good, this Pinterest guide will surely pay for itself.
Topics covered in Pinterest for business guide by Brett Tesol:
- Pinning and Boards
- Account Setup for Businesses
- Profile Setup for Businesses
- Profile Setup Tips for Writers and Bloggers
- Sourcing Pins from Websites
- Pinning Videos
- Boards & Group Boards
- Creating a Perfectly Pinnable Website
- How to Maximize Pinterest for Business & Build an Audience
- How to Create Perfect Pins
- SEO Opportunities of Pinterest
- Infographics on Pinterest
- Scheduling Your Pins
- Dirty Secrets of Pinterest Marketing
What other are saying...
"I read through it the other day and it is really quite comprehensive. Takes you from the basics through to the more complex facets of Pinning. Nice job." - Ms B from Canada.
“It was very clear … descriptive where needed without dragging out all the basics that people will already know. Being unfamiliar with Internet marketing myself and even the Pinterest platform to a degree, I was still able to follow what you meant without issue” - Mrs S, USA
- Delivered as an instant download after your successful payment
- Sells as one copy per user basis
- 30 days refund policy
- Prices shown on deal page are in USD
So get pinning, get liking, get Pinterest.
Grab this ultimate Pinterest for business eBook for just $8 (DealClub $6)