Watch the sample video of the course from Eduonix:
So why use AngularJS?
- AngularJS uses directives to add new mark-ups to HTML and turns static HTML files in to something dynamic. It is an innovative approach to incorporating HTML and developing big web applications.
- AngularJS organizes views, controllers, directives, filters and such other elements in to separate modules. This division becomes convenient for building and managing an application.
- AngularJS has a built-in dependency injection system and is unit-testable.
- AngularJS uses data-binding directives to provide a projection of the model to the application view. It automates synchronization of data between model and view components. This allows developers to avoid writing a considerable amount of boilerplate code.
- AngularJS uses directives to extend HTML dialect by creating new HTML elements and attributes as well as custom HTML tags that work as new widgets.
- SECTION 1: Start Here
- SECTION 2: Basic Angular Website
- SECTION 3: Web Template Store
- SECTION 4: MyContacts App
- SECTION 5: NGSocial Facebook App
- SECTION 6: Job Directory
- SECTION 7: Knowledge Base
- SECTION 8: User Authentication App
- SECTION 9: Instagram Gallery
- SECTION 10: PubNub Chat
- SECTION 11: AutoFind
- SECTION 12: Summary
What others are saying...
"Extremely useful! Haven't completed the course yet but have already learnt a lot. Thoroughly enjoyed this course! The instructor was very clear, easy to understand and helpful." - Yaso Nagapuri
"Great way to learn AngularJS. This is a great class! I'm over 1/2 way through and I'm learning heaps!! Easy to follow, easy to understand. It is really helpful and the explanations are really deep and understandable." - Vernon Emrit
"Amazing Course! Thoroughly enjoyed this course! The instructor was very clear, easy to understand helpful, and presented at a good pace. I highly recommend this course!" - Chatara Dunk
- You will receive a 100% off course access link in a doc file after payment.
- You get lifetime access to this course once purchased.
- 30 days refund policy.
- Course completion certificate.
Ready to learn AngularJS for just $19?