Its time to try out this nifty Mac / Windows GIF maker software from iStonsoft
Here are some if its cool features:
1. Create your very Own GIF Images from the Popular Image Formats
There are just so many popular images available on the web, but only GIF format supports animation. So if you saved lots of images in JPG, PNG, TIFF, BMP, etc. on your computer. But you have been unable to create a GIF with existing tools. But this GIF maker software is different.
- 3 different ways to import images in various formats like JPG, JPEG, GIF, PNG, BMP, etc. into the program for creating.
- Produce high quality and impact GIF images from these imported images which take less disk space.
- Create your GIF in just 3 steps: Import – Customise – Create.
2. Flexible Options for Your Reference
This tool has one of the most intuitive interfaces. You don't need to refer to help documents to get your way around it. Click and you are good to go.
- Add, delete or duplicate frames and adjust orders according to your own needs.
Customise the output GIF images. Be it re-sizing it, and adding effects or time delays... whatever the case.
3. What you see is what you get
- Preview optimised GIF pictures frame by frame and adjust the optimisation options if needed.
- Change image positions by directly dragging and dropping any picture to your desired position.
- After loading pictures, you can select the concerned proportion of an image, and then edit, cut, copy, crop or clear the selection based on your own needs.
4. Some other handy features
Besides the prominent functions we mentioned above, there are some other features you may also interested in:
- You’re allowed to set transparency colour to all your loaded images at a batch or partially.
- Loads of Shortcut keys are supported. So you can continue to use some of your favourites like File Save to save it, or use the Ctrl+S shortcut key directly.
- Standalone program, no require of any other additional third-party program while you’re using it. The best part is that you don't require any technical skills
- Compatible with all Mac and Windows operating system.
Technical Specifications -
Input - JPG/JPEG, BMP, PNG, GIF
Output - GIF
1. Operating System -
- Windows 8/7 (64 bits & 32 bits)/Vista (64 bits & 32 bits)/XP (32 bit)
- Mac OS X 10.7 - 10.12
2. RAM - 256 MB or more of RAM (1028MB Recommended)
3. Disk Space - 50 MB of free space
Check out the 3 step workflow of this tool
What others are saying about this GIF maker software...
"I have used your tool to create an animation banner for my own website. All in all, it is an amazing tool, but if it is can provide more editing effects than the present version, then it will be perfection." - Leo
"Before I using it, I think the operation of this kinds program will be too complex to handle. But the fact proved that I'm totally wrong. It really worth to own if you need to make GIF animation in the daily life." - Sasa
"Your program is the best one that I have used. It makes the complex GIF image creating process become as easy as 1-2-3. I only need to load pictures and arrange the order, then everything will be OK!" - Taylor
"I have used your tool to create an animation banner for my own website. All in all, it is an amazing tool, but if it is can provide more editing effects than the present version, then it will be perfection." - Franklin
Deal Terms -
- Select the version you want from the options given below Add To Cart button.
- Delivered as an instant download once you place your order.
- Available for Mac and Windows OS.
- You get support from the vendor via email.